The Mayhem Annual

This is a sandbox for other projects. Usable by anyone.

The Mayhem Annual

Postby TheMatt » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Every year, release a chapter in the Mayhem book anew, with new context and corrections?
"I can't tell if what you are saying is too profound for me to understand, or just insane".
TheMatt

Re: The Mayhem Annual

Postby Maugh » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:34 pm

That would be useful, but I'd want to get out new content first. Plus, I really think a game should last longer than a year. We played 3.5 for almost 10 years, when you look at it. Major hiatuses at different times, and a lot of different groups along the way, but still, it was about that long.

I do think that episodic content would be awesome, and we're working toward something like that now. I really want to be releasing modules on a monthly basis, each with a couple new uma's a stack of monsters, and a magic item shop or two. If I could do that, then I could build a list of larger content over a year, and release a new full volume of content after 10 modules or so.
"Use the best: Linux for servers, Mac for graphics, Windows for Solitaire."
Maugh
Site Admin

Re: The Mayhem Annual

Postby TheMatt » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:46 pm

"Something for every price point" is much on my mind. You've got a PDF and a book. And nothing to sell to people who want more of the same.
"I can't tell if what you are saying is too profound for me to understand, or just insane".
TheMatt

Return to Side projects